SUMMER FAVORITES : MOVIES/ SERIES / MUSIC EDITION

Summer holidays are perfect to catch up with your favorite series (or start new ones), see all your wishlist movies, go to music festivals ...

Summer holidays are perfect to catch up with your favorite series (or start new ones), see all your wishlist movies, go to music festivals or just enjoy music at home or at the beach.
So I've come up with a few movies and series that I love and also with a Spotify playlist.


Férias de Verão são perfeitas para pôr as tuas séries preferidas em dia (ou começar novas), ver todos os filmes da tua wishlist, ir a festivais de música ou só apreciar música em casa ou na praia.
Por isso pensei em alguns filmes e séries que eu adoro e também uma playlist no Spotify.



Spotify :



Series :


2 BROKE GIRLS (2011-)




This comedy series is great, I've already watched it all and even saw some episodes more than once. 



Esta série de comédia é ótima, já a vi toda e até vi alguns episódios mais que uma vez.

















THE BIG BANG THEORY (2007-)







B.E.S.T. S.E.R.I.E.S. E.V.E.R! 

Definitely my favorite series. 


M.E.L.H.O.R. S.É.R.I.E. D.E. S.E.M.P.R.E.!

Definitivamente a minha série preferida.












EMPIRE (2015-)







To be honest, before I started to watch it, I wasn't very sure I would like it because I never had a good impression. Now I can say it's very interesting and got me addicted.

Para ser sincera, antes de a começar a ver, não tinha a certeza se ia gostar, porque nunca tive uma boa impressão. Agora posso dizer que é muito interessante e deixou-me viciada.












( ALSO WATCH GAME OF THRONES, HOUSE OF CARDS, TEEN WOLF, FRIENDS, SO YOU SHOULD CHECKED THEM OUT )


MOVIES :


The Prestige (2006)








TRAILER
0-10 : 9 / 9,5









Seven (1995)



TRAILER
0-10: 9 / 9,5










The Silence Of The Lambs (1991)


  
TRAILER
0-10: 9 / 9,5










The Shawshank Redemption (1994)


   TRAILER

0-10: 9










Law Abiding Citizen (2009)







TRAILER
0-10: 9

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Flickr Images