How To Wear Crop Tops WITHOUT HAVING FLAT STOMACH!

Are you a fan of crop tops but you think they won't fit well on you? I'm going to show how you can do it. Most people think y...



Are you a fan of crop tops but you think they won't fit well on you? I'm going to show how you can do it.
Most people think you need to have a flat stomach to wear them. IT'S NOT TRUE! You usually see celebrities wearing crop tops with low waist jeans and you probably think ''I want to wear that, my stomach doesn't let me''. 









És fã de crop tops mas achas que eles não te assentam bem? Eu vou te mostrar como o podes fazer.
A maioria das pessoas pensam que precisas de ter barriga lisa para os usar. NÃO É VERDADE! Costumas ver celebridades a usar crop tops com calças de cintura baixa e provavelmente pensas '' Eu quero usar aquilo, mas a minha barriga não me permite''.


Well, you don't need to have a flat stomach, so after this you can go and eat your Cheeseburger in peace. I'm not skinny and I used to think that I couldn't wear crop tops, but then I bought one but in a bigger size so that it won't be really short. I dressed my black middle waist jeans and it worked. But if you want to show some skin, I recommend high waist jeans or high waist skirts and if your crop top is tight wear it with boyfriend jeans or a skater skirt.But that's my personal opinion, because I'm not a fan of tight tops with tight jeans.
PERSONAL TIP: If you don't have a flat stomach don't tighten your jeans too much because fat will go up (if you know what I mean)




Bem, não precisas de ter uma barriga lisa, por isso depois disto pode ir comer o teu Cheeseburger em paz. Eu não sou magra e costumava pensar que não podia usar crop tops, mas depois comprei um, mas um tamanho acima para que não ficasse muito curto. Eu vesti as minhas calças pretas de cintura média e funcionou. Mas se queres mostrar um pouco de pele, eu recomendo calças de cinta subida ou sais de cinta subida e se usar um crop top justo , usa-o com calças boyfriend ou saias do tipo skater. Mas é a minha opinião pessoal, porque não sou uma grande fã de tops justos com calças justas.
DICA PESSOAL: Se não tens barriga lisa não apertes demasiado as tuas calças porque  a gordura vai subir ( se é que me entendes)


by: Beatriz Vieite

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Com tecnologia do Blogger.

Featured Post Via Labels

Flickr Images